Tuesday, June 03, 2008

ZZZZZ

ZZZZZ - The Cab

I wonder why I've been feeling so dead & tired, ever since I came back from Thailand. Jetlag? Can't be. I've been waking up really late recently. Okay, maybe it isn't considered late to you guys, but its considered very late to me. I woke up at around 11.20AM today. Didn't eat brunch. I ate late breakfast & late lunch. Not very good, huh.

Went Giant with Mum & Lil Sis. At least, I'm out there breathing in some fresh air, rather than cooping myself at home, staring at the computer screen, searching for genetically modified food which is practically killing me. After eating at Giant, & getting all our necessities, we made our way to White Sands.

Bought some assessment books for the holiday. I better get cracking on it soon. I needa buck up! Oh yes, I'm still planning to buy those tiny little hamsters. They're really adorable, but I don't know why my mum doesn't allow us on keeping it. Wanna know what my mum's reason was? She said they’re very ticklish. Like…no link at all? Oh well. I’m still gonna get it without my mum’s acknowledgment! Weeeehooooo! Okay, that’s very wrong.

After getting everything, came back home, & I started reading on my Chinese book again. I’m halfway done with that chapter. Okay, interesting! & at least I’ve read Chapter 5 of POA. But…I don’t feel like doing the crossword puzzle & the other POA homework. Nevermind, I shall start on it soon, if I wanna go out next week!

I’ve still gotta print out those pictures for CH’s notebook! Ahhhhhh. Okay, I’ve got so many things to do. I still wanna fly back to Thailand. I don’t know, the people there seems to be leading a carefree life. They get to dance together in school, sing together in school, have lots of fun in school. I wanna be like them too.

I’m bored. I’m bored. I’m very bored. I’m very very bored. I feel like shutting my phone down for at least 2 days. Maybe I should do that.

Singing myself to sleep
And you’re still my favorite melody
It’s been three weeks
How long can this go on
Singing myself to sleep
And you’re haunting every memory
Goodbye, get out, of my life
Goodnight

Cause I’m drowning when I close my eyes
And I’m falling can’t breathe tonight
and our story has fade to black inside